Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A couple quick things....

Number One...
Please visit my other blog to read my posting about a fantastic Michigan artist... Bethanne Siettas... just click HERE!

Number Two...
I am getting ready for the Portland State Earth Day festival, which I have talked about several times, and I came across something that was incredibly helpful.  I love repurposing things that I originally purchased for one thing... and making them work for another.  I found an entire Rubbermaid container filled with high quality paper that I had originally purchased for my wedding invitations, as well as various scrapbook papers, glue dots, ribbons, etc., etc... SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read your comments... all of them, so that is why I like to moderate! :) Thanks for understanding!