Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pictures of the new projects... and coffee wrap pattern!

Project 1: the crayon roll....
This is a pattern from Lion Brand... I'm thinking about altering it to make it large enough for makeup brushes....


And this is the newest addition to the coffee cup holder family... cotton and fun fur... very cute for those who are into pink and floofy.

This is a very simple pattern, as I wanted to keep it easy and fast... and on straight needles as I'm not very good with my circular ones just yet:
Size 7 (US) needles - with pretty much any yarn - I've used everything from Sugar 'n' Cream to WoolEase to the basic cheapo stuff from Red Heart

*Please Note* I don't care if you use this for commercial purposes, but do me a favor, please link it back to my site!*

CO 38
R1 - K
R2 - *K1, YO, K2tog*
R3 - K

Just keep repeating rows 2 and 3 until you have the piece the desired width - I usually do mine at about 4.5", then Bind Off. 

Finishing: Place two short sides together, stitch together, add an embellishment along stitching to hide the seam.  Shazaam.  Very simple, very easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read your comments... all of them, so that is why I like to moderate! :) Thanks for understanding!