Monday, March 29, 2010

MOO and Etsy and the next project!


Whooo Hoooo!  Many thanks to Etsy and MOO for having such a fantastic deal for Etsy members!  I managed to pick myself up some fantastic business cards - with my images - for next to nothing.  Seriously.  They were free, all I did was pay a whopping $5.00 in shipping!  They took about a week - which was about two weeks less than the original estimate... I love when that happens!


As for the next project, I am super excited about it and think it will go over very, very well with the college crowd that I am currently knitting for - the Earth Day Festival is rapidly approaching and I am trying to have as much stock as possible, as there is a She's Crafty PDX event following the PSU event by about a week!  I can't put up pics just yet, as I have a friend who is going to be receiving one of the items... once she gets hers, I will put up pics and a link to the fabulous pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read your comments... all of them, so that is why I like to moderate! :) Thanks for understanding!