Friday, March 12, 2010

Playing on Alchemy

For those that are fellow Etsians...  I was scrolling around on Alchemy for a little while and got to wondering if anything ever actually comes from it.  Have you had success on Alchemy?  What are some tips and pointers? 

Alchemical symbols in Kitab al-Aqalim by Abu 'l-Qasim al-'Iraqi inspired
 by Egyptian hieroglyphs in British Library in London

I saw the above image and thought it was really cool... I read a post recently from someone saying they didn't understand why the custom request board was called Alchemy.  Learn why here.  Okay, so maybe that was slightly vague.  Basically, Alchemy is the "science" of turning something into gold, or currency, or something of value... sort of like a request on Etsy... do we all get it now?  Sheesh.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read your comments... all of them, so that is why I like to moderate! :) Thanks for understanding!