Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yippee!!! I can see the light!

Yes, I realize that was an extravagant amount of exclamation points, and honestly, I'm okay with it.  Why, oh why am I so excited, you might wonder?  I have only four more squares left to do until I can toss all of the squares in the wash for felting!  I like to do a lot of unisex things when possible, especially for kids, since it seems to increase the market value... and demand.

This is the largest of the three blocks...

This is the smallest of the three blocks...

Believe it or not, those are the same blue colors... thanks photo editing software!  Sheesh. The true colors are the top ones - a bright turquoise and lime green shade - the Patons classic wool. I am looking forward to getting these knitted tonight/this afternoon - it depends.  I was doing this project to use up this wool I had laying around, and now I might have to go and get more...  I have the fabric for the appliques chosen, I just need to trace the numbers on and wait for the felting process to be done so I can stitch them on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read your comments... all of them, so that is why I like to moderate! :) Thanks for understanding!