Friday, April 2, 2010

New Opportunities...

Today, randomly, I received an email from Etsy regarding a convo that had been initiated to me... Lo and behold it was regarding a proposition from a businesswoman in Bend that was asking about my little soap sack things.  She was offering a consignment opportunity... to sell my soap holders in her organic soap shop.  How Cool Is That?  I'm excited about this, and the chance to get my brand out - I don't necessarily regard consignment as a money maker, I look at it more as a way to get my name to more consumers, and hopefully turn them into clients!

For more info on Dream Pebbles Bath, check out her site here.  She has some really cool products, including this one that I want to get for the guys!  And also these fantastic Buddha face soaps that I want to get for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read your comments... all of them, so that is why I like to moderate! :) Thanks for understanding!