Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lately...

I haven't done a new post in about a week or so, because I've been trying to get things pulled together for the PSU festival... which, side note, they have the final posters done - aren't they cool?

I really am digging on the pinwheel flower, I think that was such a cute idea.  :) 

So far, I have made about 15 coffee wraps (to sell) about 20 as freebies/gift with purchase kind of thing and I'm wanting to make about 20 more of those - if not more.  They only take about 20 minutes, depending on the yarn, so it isn't a huge time investment and I'm using leftover yarn from other projects.  I have a super cute one that looks kind of like a corset.  :)  I've also done a few head wraps, with a goal of having at least 6 more of those ready, and I also have about half a dozen of the little soap bags done.

Left to do: logo-ing, tagging (with price tags made from that lovely repurposed wedding paper I found in storage), advance table prep, all that fun stuff - sign up for mailing list sheet, Facebook promotion - I finally made a fan page! - not to mention trying to get everything packed up into the smallest bags possible.  I don't know if I'm going to take any winter merch to clearance it out or not, I haven't decided yet.

I do want to get some more pics up on here of the stuff that I'm taking as soon as possible... unfortunately, my hands are so busy knitting that I haven't had much time for pics - or much else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read your comments... all of them, so that is why I like to moderate! :) Thanks for understanding!