Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sugar Me: A Holiday Shopping Affair


A collage of armwarmers!

As some of you know, I've been working really hard the past two weeks on a custom order... and the kids haven't been exactly what you'd call "cooperative".  So I was really nervous about getting everything done in time for the Holiday shopping event at Sugar Me.

 I got the vast majority of stuff done... minus one pair of armwarmers and the freebie candle holders I was going to do as well.  (It will be done and delivered on Monday...) I am happy to report that there were a LOT of people that came by and had a good time shopping from a great selection of local merchants and artisans! (I personally got a pair of socks for Xavier's speech teacher, and a pair of socks for me - from Santa)

Sugar Me - Holiday Shopping Affair
Pictured to the right are some of the photos I took, including jewlery from LiuLiu Designs (You can see more of her work here) and be sure to check out the design and staging abilities of the ladies from This & That Design, who made the awesome table displays, as well as the windows and the yummmmmmy cupcakes!  It was really nice to meet with some of Kate's clients as well as some of the other gals who work with her!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great. Would love to see a picture of your table too, see all that you've been working so hard to get done. And I love the LiuLiu jewlery, thanks for sharing that. Keep the blogs coming if your fingers can still handle the typing after all that knitting.

    ReplyDelete

I want to read your comments... all of them, so that is why I like to moderate! :) Thanks for understanding!