Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Writing My Own...

One of the things that I am becoming increasingly frustrated with is my inability to write my own patterns.  I can modify other people's patterns, I can figure out (easily, I might add) how to alter the weight and needle size to figure out a smaller or larger size.  However, for whatever reason, I have a serious problem writing my own.  I can take a lace pattern that I've found in a book and turn it into armwarmers or a scarf or placemats or something like that, but I don't necessarily consider that "making my own pattern". 

I have a feeling that this is going to become increasingly irritating and I think I'm going to have to find a book about it.  However, should anyone come across this that has any suggestions, or a good reference book, PLEASE let me know.  I would be very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read your comments... all of them, so that is why I like to moderate! :) Thanks for understanding!