Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cool New Stuff!

Alright, so it's been a bit since I've written, and it is because I've been working on these:


Totally cool, right?  They are needle stoppers made from corks that I have collected and decided, "Hey.  This would work!"  I went looking for stoppers after my youngest pulled one too many projects from my needles and I was ready to... well, you know.  Scream.  Yeah, scream.  :) 

I have about ten sets of ten stoppers available on the Etsy site in different fonts and different papers.  They're sealed on the ends and use either real cork or the synthetic variety.  Check 'em out by clicking here, or you can also use the link in the upper right corner of the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read your comments... all of them, so that is why I like to moderate! :) Thanks for understanding!