Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Summer Items Coming to Sugar Me!

I've been absent from the blogosphere for about a month... why? Well, in addition to creating stock for my favorite kiddo shop (Milagros), I've also been busy creating little candy baubles for  Lorajean of Knitted Wit to head to a major industry trade show (I have more ready for you, and will get them to you before you go!), AND I've been working on making new items (and old favorites in some fun colors) for my favorite sugaring boutique - Sugar Me!

Here are a few things that I've been working on:




Some gorgeous crocheted bath poufs in fun summer colors...










A selection of my soap pouches with a small twist - a wrist strap and button as opposed to a hand strap - the wrist straps make for easier hanging!









AND last, but certainly not least, some adorable little bow tie rings.  These are made from super wash merino wool, so even with sweaty summer hands, they are non-itchy and will not felt from wear! Plus, they are washable! These are going to be up on Etsy soon, but you can get them even sooner by heading up to NE Fremont to visit Kate! Not pictured are some beautiful headbands with repurposed buttons - perfect for summer!





Also, pay close attention this upcoming week!  I will be featuring a new GIVEAWAY in conjunction with a fabulous soap-making pal for a bar of her gorgeous soap and a cute little soap bag made from recycled cotton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read your comments... all of them, so that is why I like to moderate! :) Thanks for understanding!