Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New projects!

After several requests, I have found a baby bootie pattern that I really like (along with about 3,000) other people...  Slightly different than your normal baby feet, these ones cross over and are super cute (and easy) to knit up. I've done two sets so far:

The first, the ones to the left, are done with a sock weight yarn and a size 3 needle, making them a little on the airy side, but they are knit with a wool/bamboo blend, which keeps them soft and warm. These ones are a little more girly than the others, with shades of blue, green, yellow, and purple - accented with purple buttons.

The second ones are done in a DK weight with size 2.5mm needles and all in blue... great for those who still do the whole blue is for boys thing, but I think they would look just as cute with a little blue and white gingham dress.  :)

I've also been working on a couple of neck wraps, a really cool celtic cable pattern that I found on Ravelry, which I absolutely love.  As well as an adult yoga sock, a sweater for Xavier (which at this point is hibernating, and I might just wind up frogging it, because I don't like the yarn that I was trying to use up.  :(  It's a 100% acrylic, and it just isn't working well with the pattern.  Not to mention that it's really difficult to knit with and is hurting my hands.

No new patterns at the current moment, but I will be putting up some more pictures of the fall Etsy collection soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read your comments... all of them, so that is why I like to moderate! :) Thanks for understanding!